Sunday, November 13, 2005

No sentosa today again, having sore eyes, mummy asked me not to go. sobz.

Jx: its not a production company la. tel u more bout it when i see u. =)
My boss not very old la, but he's married with kids. hahaha..
Well, that day we went country club for lunch. haha.. kinda nice..
Yup, kinda hard gettin a nice job these days. haha.
Well, he do meet up with yanzi and all. Will let u know if i get to meet any. haha..
Nway, went studio with him and met this pianist, he's uber good. Trust me, he's damn fucking good, 2 thumbs up.
Hey babe, how are u feeling? do take care k. go see a doc if u need to. =)

I received that call from lixin too!!! She's lame. haha.. i ask her to come up, she dun wan, cos im slping alrdy.

My bestie came up to my place. I love her so much man. Her bf is stil so irritating, cant stop disturbing me. hahaha.. They're my super besties. I love yall!!! Thanks for comin over yah, sorry for neglecting a lil, cos im working.
Anyway, its really super cool to see yall doin fine and all. I miss u guys alot.
Hope to see yall soon. I mean it!

baby, i love you! hur

-nights world

he loves me, he loves me not
11/13/2005 11:59:00 AM